* Top ticker

Author Topic: WIN earnings conference call  (Read 3009 times)

Offline Brown Recluse

• The Founder of this forum
  • Administrator
WIN earnings conference call
« on: July 27, 2012, 05:52:34 PM »
WIN earnings conference call
Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

Re: WIN earnings conference call
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 08:14:03 PM »
I don't put a whole lot of confidence in this, have seen them wrong before...lol...but a lot of people do look at it...AmBulls changed their rating on win yesterday to a confirmed buy...hoping they are right this time... 10.25, 10.50 by the release would be sweet  8)

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 09:03:05 PM »
I don't put a whole lot of confidence in this, have seen them wrong before...lol...but a lot of people do look at it...AmBulls changed their rating on win yesterday to a confirmed buy...hoping they are right this time... 10.25, 10.50 by the release would be sweet  8)
10.25 would be fine with me.  I just want to be in the money on this one.  Those Aug 10's have a short half life compared to the Jan 2014 10's lol
Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 09:18:00 PM »
they have announced quite a few new accounts lately, thats good...they have cut some high end labor costs, thats good...but we still haven't heard anything yet great enough to confirm the reason for all those insider buys...stay tuned...  8)

Seer58

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 09:25:09 PM »
28 sec filings from 5/11 - 6/19 with all insider buys seems it would be a little more than some new accounts and labor cost savings...just sayin... 8)

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 08:17:31 AM »
28 sec filings from 5/11 - 6/19 with all insider buys seems it would be a little more than some new accounts and labor cost savings...just sayin... 8)

I m going to have to agree with you on that  8)

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 08:41:31 PM »
when we're done with this one in a couple weeks, I got another one beaten down, but ready for a huge rebound...nokia...NOK january 13 calls in play already in a big way...one of them has 79k open interest...they got a new line of smartphones from what I see so far, was a big hit at a trade show in spain...I'm going to start research this week...worth a look at...

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 09:05:40 PM »
when we're done with this one in a couple weeks, I got another one beaten down, but ready for a huge rebound...nokia...NOK january 13 calls in play already in a big way...one of them has 79k open interest...they got a new line of smartphones from what I see so far, was a big hit at a trade show in spain...I'm going to start research this week...worth a look at...

Make it so!

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 10:28:21 PM »