"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline blackfin2

• Administrator First Class
  • It's how much you win when you win.
Re: MJNA
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 08:11:56 PM »
Does anyone else own MJNA?

I'm up over 1000% on this. 

I keep thinking its time to sell, Money Runners has it on their list.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline AbeLinc

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 10:07:39 PM »
Looks pretty good. You thinking it will keep running with all the states making it legal or what is pushing it?
Lincoln

Offline blackfin2

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 12:49:09 PM »
Looks like the Money Runners dump started.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 07:33:48 AM »
Does anyone else own MJNA?

I'm up over 1000% on this. 

I keep thinking its time to sell, Money Runners has it on their list.

BLACK.....you have steady hands my friend.  Knowing that pumpers have been all over that stock.....you refrained from hitting that sell button.  I don't think I would have held on that long.

Offline blackfin2

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 12:42:40 PM »
I finally sold.  I believe in the stock, but the P&D routine is going to screw it up for awhile.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 10:49:41 PM »
nice hit black...colorado and wash isn't it, other states will get on this bandwagon, legal money with pot, and make it a political decision at the state level? lol...when hands are sufficiently greased, done deal eventually...been getting fairly good press as well...it comes before the indiana state legislature this session here, the legalization issue..i have added colorado to my list of possible retirement states in a couple years, along with nevada and arizona...  8)
A future event is a past event that hasn't happened yet. Today you are as old as you have ever been, and younger than you will ever be.

Offline wood

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 01:44:45 PM »
O, WOW , Man,,, this is the weed page ... nice  , i bet there are some heavy raps going on over here   very nice place ... who's been buying weed stock ? just me ?

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 02:16:26 PM »
hi tom, phot and cbis seem to have the lowest o/s totals out there, and that isn't saying much...they are fairly high too...no pun intended...lol...edxc seems to be the lowest with their o/s...most all of them have doubled in price within the last month or less...colorado 'stores' having trouble keeping product in stock..currently i like rndy calls, and swy puts...i picked up some cbis in december back when i was looking at these potholders..sold some to get back what i paid, and the remaining shares i have are free...i look for swy currently in the 32 range to be below 28 by march, and rndy to be over 10 by march...we'll see what happens...best of luck...
A future event is a past event that hasn't happened yet. Today you are as old as you have ever been, and younger than you will ever be.

Offline wood

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 02:20:19 PM »
I finally sold.  I believe in the stock, but the P&D routine is going to screw it up for awhile.

Black did you ever get back in on  this play . any thoughts , or changes ... just fishing ... GRNH making a run , did you see the push ? 

Offline wood

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2014, 02:27:37 PM »
Tks seer  I'll be looking into that , yea i saw the yr. highs $ lows of some stocks. miss the opening round .

[ I missed]
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 02:34:05 PM by wood »

Offline jewelerbrad

• Advisor
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2014, 10:31:03 PM »
Check out LATF.  Some seriously interesting things going on with this company

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2014, 12:23:14 PM »
Tom, here's another link for more info....best of luck !
http://www.smellthetruth.org/business/best-marijuana-stocks-invest

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2014, 12:45:35 PM »
Check out LATF.  Some seriously interesting things going on with this company
they had a pr today, nice looking product they are developing...lot of potential there...nice call brad..do you know who the t/a is ? with today's volume, doubtful that the 230m o/s number is correct...at least that's what scotty is showing as the o/s...142m already traded today...

Offline jewelerbrad

• Advisor
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2014, 12:47:41 PM »
The TA is with Pacific Stock.  I didn't see a PR today.  OTC usually has those out first.  I'm gonna check it out.

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 12:51:06 PM »
The TA is with Pacific Stock.  I didn't see a PR today.  OTC usually has those out first.  I'm gonna check it out.
Same t/a as attd then ? sorry, the pr was 8 days ago...had a late night last night, early morning...eyes not open yet...lol...i did do a search for them on the trademark site, came up with no results...not sure if trademarks apply to this industry yet...trademark applications for redbud, maui waui, ac gold ?  lmao... 8)

Offline wood

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2014, 02:46:46 PM »
 Great stuff  Tks, Tim, Brad ,  I'm checking them all out .... Maybe they can get Bill Cosby to put a little  [The jello ] on the kids.... lol...   I put a little in the bank today myself. The price was what i was looking for ,  I'm checking .  a ton of them out there. tks ... a little weed here a little weed there .... tks 

Offline jewelerbrad

• Advisor
MJNA
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 07:27:11 PM »
LATF up 20% today, ending at .0011.  It's just getting started.  Financials come out very soon