* Top ticker

Author Topic: Stock Tips  (Read 2513 times)

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
Stock Tips
« on: September 11, 2015, 03:46:28 PM »
Stock Tips
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 11:06:38 PM by SeerII »
A future event is a past event that hasn't happened yet. Today you are as old as you have ever been, and younger than you will ever be.

Offline BeAtCoAsTeR

Re: Guests
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 10:54:12 AM »
CIM - A nice stable REIT, and my favorite at this time because everything else in my 401k account is a looser, and this is still paying 13% annual dividends. :)
Come on Roy, make us proud!!

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 11:32:33 AM »
If/when attd does something, I'm going to throw some at ntek. They have been pretty active adding 4k content to their Ultraflix, seems like something could break there at some point. 4k is gaining popularity, and the retailers are starting to promote more. With all the 4k studio content deals they have in place, netflix has to be looking seriously at them. Not sure if this guest thing is set up right, none of them are talking still. Maybe Black can check the settings ?  8)
A future event is a past event that hasn't happened yet. Today you are as old as you have ever been, and younger than you will ever be.

Offline BeAtCoAsTeR

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 11:39:47 AM »
I had to login before being able to post, so perhaps not? 

I have 135k of NTEK and feel that within two years, if they can continue to expand their library of movies, that they will either have the Ultraflix division bought out by Netflix (or a competitor), or have such an expansive library that they will gain attention, market share, and become a force in the 4k streaming movie/show market.

If/when attd does something, I'm going to throw some at ntek. They have been pretty active adding 4k content to their Ultraflix, seems like something could break there at some point. 4k is gaining popularity, and the retailers are starting to promote more. With all the 4k studio content deals they have in place, netflix has to be looking seriously at them. Not sure if this guest thing is set up right, none of them are talking still. Maybe Black can check the settings ?  8)
Come on Roy, make us proud!!

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 12:44:10 PM »
I think they will too. They've had to dilute a lot of shares through it all, but in the end, I think there could be some great rewards. Price is way down now too, great time to buy. Surely Netflix is fully aware of who they are. I have some r/s concerns with the o/s now around 1b though. But if they do it at the right time, like we're hoping attd does, then it's a non event, the dollars remain relative.

Offline usnret

• My buddy owns me lol
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2015, 04:22:30 PM »
On I think to keep a eye on is LXRX got in at 12.30..
Lives in bubbaville, Sarcoxie, Mo. The stick pin thingy wont pin my town lol.

Offline usnret

• My buddy owns me lol
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2015, 04:25:58 PM »
Here's a link to a company that trends stocks as well, but take what they say as a grain of salt ..I always look at a company and there stock and filings before pulling the trigger...
https://www.markettrendsignal.com/?inf_contact_key=e5423caed1f649d2a640d3db2291f4535081f14ec2f4c97a624d15979a7a410b

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2015, 09:14:54 PM »
The guests aren't going to be able to post. System is set that way.

Offline usnret

• My buddy owns me lol
Re: posts
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2015, 06:04:43 PM »
The guests aren't going to be able to post. System is set that way.

:-\   :P

Offline PennysFromHeaven

• Charlestoned, high on lowcountry fishing!
Re: Stock Tips
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2015, 03:38:25 PM »
Just lost confidence in the "shortvolume.com" website.  I know who bought the 5 million shares yesterday and he did not buy to cover as indicated on this site.