* Top ticker

Get your Phase III Recovery at P3Drinks.com

Author Topic: MSLP  (Read 24841 times)

Offline AbeLinc

Re: MSLP
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2012, 12:55:13 PM »
Damn that sucks.  Thanks for the quick reply... I appreciate it.
Lincoln

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2012, 04:54:52 PM »
50 MA going up with the cross.

$475,000 bucks in trades today.  One of the best in penny stocks for the day.  NEOM was up there as well as ATYG and DGRI. 

Any of yall checked out that ATYG stock.  That is a hoot.

I'm still excited about this MSLP.  I think it is being held back by insiders buying back shares.  If the quarterly really does come out on the 15th like rumored....oh boy....gonna be somethin.

Could ticker down more before then.

Will dump more money in this tomorrow afternoon.

cheers
mudd

Offline Hopeful

« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2012, 08:33:57 PM »
Just sent in a couple money orders to my scotty acct. I am thinking of investing it all into MSLP and then after the Q's and it goes up a little I will sell half of what I invested and place it in ATTD since the annual wont be out until end of June for them. I want a million in ATTD and 100,000 with this one and then I will just sit back and watch. That's about all I can invest for the year so I hope I made a wise decision in ATTD and MSLP.

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2012, 09:40:25 PM »
There is dilution going on I don't know when it is gonna stop.  I wish I had been keeping track of the outstanding shares during this process.  When the q hits.....I hope the mms let it run. 

Yes....I don't plan on making this as long as ATTD.  I'm watching the outstanding very close on it.

Offline Burntorang3

• This ban is set to expire: Indefinite
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2012, 09:39:08 AM »
I didnt even think to see if they were doing that..wouldnt have expected it with a good prduct that is selling
Moderators can ban Users on Premium Boards. Site Admins make all bans on Free Zone Boards.

This ban is set to expire:  Indefinite

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2012, 12:07:56 PM »
Pacific Transfer isn't handling the share authorization for MSLP.  I'll try to find out.

Offline Burntorang3

« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2012, 01:33:28 PM »
i think i will put a little more into this one
Moderators can ban Users on Premium Boards. Site Admins make all bans on Free Zone Boards.

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2012, 01:50:45 PM »
Massive sell off today.  not expected.  Right now 24 mill sells....5 mill buys.

I guess I can get in cheap.

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2012, 01:54:45 PM »
However, trade $ is the most with MSLP more than any other OTC or PINK today.  Lots of money watching this ticker compared to all the others.....

There is a lot of faith in this company.

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2012, 02:53:46 PM »
600,000$ in trades today.  Passed up by Fannie May and SNPK.

I dropped more doe on MSLP at 163

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2012, 08:49:03 PM »
I have emailed the stock transfer agent for this ticker Integrity Nevada.  Some sort of dilution is going on.  I'm gonna start keeping track to see when it stops.  That is if the agent emails me back timely or unless the stock goes nuts somewhere around the upcoming Q.  15th?

Offline Burntorang3

« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2012, 02:12:25 AM »
they are due next week yes and looking at the chart another good entry point to average down would be around.015..I dont understanddilution if theyare doing a share buyback program and i also didnt understand the buyback program with the debt they had unless they paid it off and are trying to make aninvestment. Or maybe they are investing because or news that might be coming up so they think they can make an extra few bucks off their own stock? I dont know

I have emailed the stock transfer agent for this ticker Integrity Nevada.  Some sort of dilution is going on.  I'm gonna start keeping track to see when it stops.  That is if the agent emails me back timely or unless the stock goes nuts somewhere around the upcoming Q.  15th?

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2012, 07:33:48 AM »
I don't understand either.   I would assume any debt they had that they wanted to pay off with convertible notes would have to be filed for the public to see.  I'm unaware of one.

For instance, say they made a quick contract to pay an athlete for some sort of endorsement.  Well, if they didn't have the cash....and wanted to borrow the money....say from a bank.....I would guess that would have to be paid off with income and the anouncement of that debt would be in a Q.

But, if they wanted to pay with notes/shares convertibles to a lender....then the file would be made immediately to the public.

I hope the financials will make this obvious.

I still don't find the above mystery a reason not to get in now.  They are getting big and making big money.  I only see them growing faster unless there is some sort of "Big" lawsuit and not the usual petty ones.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 07:35:29 AM by muddhole »

Offline Burntorang3

« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2012, 09:12:38 AM »
this thing will go down to around .015 and then probly reversal back up..

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »
I find that not knowing the up to date O/S is unerving.

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2012, 10:22:28 PM »
Burnt.

What do you think?  You think this will set off once financials come out next week?

Why hasn't it taken off yet.....dilution or the whole share buyback process.

I mean...there is nothing but good stuff here....profits....widespread coverage....what in the heck are the negatives....I sure can't find many besides shutting me out on the O/S.

Offline Burntorang3

« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2012, 12:26:41 AM »
It should if the financials are good. I want to stick another chunk of money into this one but i almost feel more comfortable with attd because i know so much about them. You say they are diluting but they are doing a share buyback...That makes no sence at all. The MM's havent been letting this one go anywhere at all. I have been watching the bid ask all week and they have been letting it get to major resitance points and shutting it back down. They really need to fix that debt issue that they have right because if they dont then this is going to be a good product with shitty leadership again. I have no clue why it isnt moving other then the MM doing their job but at least the volume is still there..What do you think

Burnt.

What do you think?  You think this will set off once financials come out next week?

Why hasn't it taken off yet.....dilution or the whole share buyback process.

I mean...there is nothing but good stuff here....profits....widespread coverage....what in the heck are the negatives....I sure can't find many besides shutting me out on the O/S.

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2012, 10:10:10 AM »
Been out of pocket and away from the puter'

You say they are diluting but they are doing a share buyback...That makes no sence at all.

No it doesn't.  I'm at the point to where I'm clueless.  I can't get crap from the transfer agent or the SEC regarding the O/S.  For all I know....Yea...this could just be share buyback........and I don't know how much the MM's are tied in with the CEO....I mean does the CEO tell the MM's "hey....keep the price down while I buyback shares".  If it is all share buyback...then it is a good thing.  just can't prove it.  If they share buyback continues through this next financials...then the PPS may do as it is now.....and would have to hold on longer.  I'm more interested in the O/S stated in the financials now more than the profit.  If there is no dilution going on....more folks gonna jump in this thing.

Shit.

Well, the previous financials look good and the product is spreading like crazy.  I'm just trying to find negatives or reason of doubt in a sea of goodness.

I think as of Monday afternoon, I'm gonna dump more money on this.  I'm not gonna hold the shares as long as I'm willin with ATTD.  May be more of a longer flipper if that makes any sense.

cheers
mudd 

Offline Burntorang3

« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2012, 03:45:57 PM »
I have money waiting to be settled Who knows how next week will be

Been out of pocket and away from the puter'

You say they are diluting but they are doing a share buyback...That makes no sence at all.

No it doesn't.  I'm at the point to where I'm clueless.  I can't get crap from the transfer agent or the SEC regarding the O/S.  For all I know....Yea...this could just be share buyback........and I don't know how much the MM's are tied in with the CEO....I mean does the CEO tell the MM's "hey....keep the price down while I buyback shares".  If it is all share buyback...then it is a good thing.  just can't prove it.  If they share buyback continues through this next financials...then the PPS may do as it is now.....and would have to hold on longer.  I'm more interested in the O/S stated in the financials now more than the profit.  If there is no dilution going on....more folks gonna jump in this thing.

Shit.

Well, the previous financials look good and the product is spreading like crazy.  I'm just trying to find negatives or reason of doubt in a sea of goodness.

I think as of Monday afternoon, I'm gonna dump more money on this.  I'm not gonna hold the shares as long as I'm willin with ATTD.  May be more of a longer flipper if that makes any sense.

cheers
mudd

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2012, 09:55:32 PM »
My chips are in.  I expect good financials but who knows WTF the MM's will do.

Offline PennysFromHeaven

• Charlestoned, high on lowcountry fishing!
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2012, 02:48:20 PM »
In at .0156, let's hope this works ;D  They got a "jkm1" on their board named codie. Not a mod though, tG

Offline Burntorang3

« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2012, 03:25:51 PM »
Ya i bought another chunk today..Its gotta be released after the bell today..

In at .0156, let's hope this works ;D  They got a "jkm1" on their board named codie. Not a mod though, tG

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2012, 04:57:47 PM »
This no news is killing me.

Offline Burntorang3

« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2012, 01:14:41 AM »
i really thought that it was support to be out yesterday. I dont know how well trading is going to go today..There was a little over 2 million buy right at close yesterday though

This no news is killing me.

Offline Hopeful

« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2012, 03:40:15 PM »
Come on baby, please close at .018!

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2012, 05:07:37 PM »
I have a great feeling about this stock.  The  MM's got of the ASK/BID at the end and it shows.  If they stay off when the financials hit.....damn.

Offline Hopeful

« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2012, 05:15:08 PM »
No kidding. I invested $1,500 into this one because I like it so much. I was going to buy up more ATTD but I really think this one is going to go up much sooner than ATTD and then invest my earnings on this one into ATTD before the annual financials come out. lol, but then again I do like this stock too. I am just wondering if I should keep this long or sell for a decent profit if the MM let it go up.

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2012, 05:23:01 PM »
I was gonna flip it....but if the fins look good and the MM's stay the hell out of there....I may stay longer.

Offline Hopeful

« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2012, 05:36:02 PM »
Let's hope it's all good news.  :)

Offline PennysFromHeaven

« Reply #109 on: May 18, 2012, 07:37:17 AM »
Staying home today to watch this one.....and the Facebook iPo

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Offline blackfin2

• Administrator First Class
  • It's how much you win when you win.
« Reply #110 on: May 18, 2012, 10:55:49 AM »
Good to know I'm not the only one watching Facebook.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline PennysFromHeaven

« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2012, 04:14:19 PM »
What a joke!  MSLP was strong for awhile...got out at the top....yeaaa!

One thing that amazes me is all these talking heads don't have a clue how bad the FB software is. They talk it but have never tried to use it.  That kind of money for that kind of junk should be illegal but.........America! What a country huh!

Offline blackfin2

• Administrator First Class
  • It's how much you win when you win.
« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2012, 10:42:29 PM »
I agree, the new time line FB sucks, I hope I get out of this IPO, without losing my shirt.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline Hopeful

« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2012, 12:30:46 AM »
What happened End of March that sent the PPS up?

Offline Hopeful

« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2012, 02:19:42 PM »
WTH, I am wondering if I should wait for the Q or if I should pull out now. Stupid thing is late and PPS is going down.

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #115 on: May 23, 2012, 02:47:27 PM »
Drivin me nuts too.  PPS holding OK.

They became a PINK.

That company is spreading like a virus.  I'm still in.

Offline PennysFromHeaven

« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2012, 02:47:34 PM »
I'm out again and feel better about it. I flipped it a couple of times so that gave me a cushion but that last flip was zero sum. Too much bullshit (clink) going on over there.

Offline Hopeful

« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2012, 02:54:17 PM »
If I pull out and take what I have invested here and put it into ATTD I will have a total of 2,000,000 shares. HAHA, but I want to be a bit greedy and risk a little to see if the Q will bump up the stock a little so I can buy more ATTD shares.

Offline PennysFromHeaven

« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2012, 02:59:54 PM »
Yours are bigger than mine  ;D

Offline Hopeful

Form 10-Q on 24-May-2012
« Reply #119 on: May 24, 2012, 03:01:29 PM »