* Top ticker

Get your Phase III Recovery at P3Drinks.com

Author Topic: cbis  (Read 2094 times)

Seer58

cbis
« on: March 28, 2012, 07:18:47 PM »
They should legalize it, they may have to just for the tax revenue. I am a faithful watcher of American Weed on the National Geographic channel. Back in the 60's, 70's even the 80's still, it was everywhere. Different times back then. It certainly cannot make a cancer patient any worse than they already are. So if it helps them in any way, then there is nothing wrong with that, it's the right thing to do in my view. I have been watching cbis for awhile now, was mad at myself for missing that run it had a week or two ago..I watch 3 or 4 of these cannibis stocks, they all seem to run simultaneously when they run.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 10:09:28 PM by Seer58 »

Offline Burntorang3

• This ban is set to expire: Indefinite
Re: cbis
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 04:15:41 AM »
I got into cbis at .09 and got out at .11 Its chart is saying that  it will go back down to .09 cents and that is where i will scoop those shares back up. They are waiting for the biopsy reports to come in and Im hoping that this thing is back down to around .09 by friday adn that report hasnt came out because Id hate to miss the run. This think has great support around .09 and next resistance is .12 and the most likely the top bollinger band. They have a documentary that is going to be on TV on April 5th and its about how weed is killing cancer..Take it for what its worth I will be getting back in when price is right
Moderators can ban Users on Premium Boards. Site Admins make all bans on Free Zone Boards.

This ban is set to expire:  Indefinite

Offline blackfin2

• Administrator First Class
  • It's how much you win when you win.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 07:28:09 PM »
I live on the border, so pot is everywhere.  Nobody in history has got baked, and decided to rob a bank.  Nobody has toked up and beat their spouse.  But alcohol?  Once they legalize it, the Cartel and Zeta violence will come to a halt.  No profit to fight over.  On one of the shows, a cop tries to explain how it will cause a huge burden on health care.....wrong.....If you are into pot, you already smoke it, legal or not.  Most of the so called health issues they raise are bogus smear and propaganda campaigns using past B/S publishings as research.  Legalization will not create a huge increase in use.  And, it is not a "gate way" drug.  You either like the feel pot gives you or you don't,  I have never met anyone on the fence about this subject.  Nobody in law enforcement wants to mention the amount of saving to be had from prosecution and housing the cannabis convicted.   Control, Tax, and profit is the future.  What will the extra law enforcement personnel do?  Heck, they just might have to actually concentrate on real crimes against humanity.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Seer58

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 09:49:19 PM »
Even Brad Pitt has publically said legalization and taxation...great post fin !

Offline The Reaper

• The Reaper
  • Global Moderator
  • If I have to get involved it's over forever!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 07:51:50 AM »
CBIS was up 28% Friday on news.  http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nbc-channel-12-news-arizona-152000426.html

They have had a lot of Pr's out that basically said news was coming and it has hurt the stock.  This is the first pr in a few weeks that has some substance.  Like and interview with and employee talking about the company and a documentary that will be in theater soon.  I already have a position and am not adding but this stock has had 60% up days.. it is a volatile  one.
If I tell you to stop you stop or your gone!!
One warning if any is all you get.

Offline Brown Recluse

• The Founder of this forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 10:01:35 AM »
Cbis is up another 11% so fa today.
Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Offline blackfin2

• Administrator First Class
  • It's how much you win when you win.
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 10:15:41 AM »
MJNA just PR'd a $7.5M contract for Hemp Oil.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."