* Top ticker

Author Topic: WIN  (Read 46444 times)

Seer58

Re: WIN
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2012, 08:17:14 AM »
big day yesterday, c's up 50%...hopefully keep it going today..get close to $10 again would be nice to see...  8)

Offline Brown Recluse

• The Founder of this forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2012, 06:48:24 PM »
big day yesterday, c's up 50%...hopefully keep it going today..get close to $10 again would be nice to see...  8)

Are you expecting a pullback on the c's is it still a good price?
Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2012, 09:54:14 PM »
the b/a was .16/.19 most of the day, ran early and last was .20...was starting to pull back, then the trading was so slow all afternoon...could pull back a little more thurs am..ask was up to .21 at one point..

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
WIN
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2012, 10:01:04 PM »
the b/a was .16/.19 most of the day, ran early and last was .20...was starting to pull back, then the trading was so slow all afternoon...could pull back a little more thurs am..ask was up to .21 at one point..

So is sub .20 up to .25 a good entry point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2012, 10:04:55 PM »
yeah you should be able to get in sub .20...I'm in at .18, wood is in lower..scotty says earnings come out 7/30, but they just pr'd an earnings conf call aug 9th i think

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2012, 07:22:27 AM »
yeah you should be able to get in sub .20...I'm in at .18, wood is in lower..scotty says earnings come out 7/30, but they just pr'd an earnings conf call aug 9th i think

The Jan 10 c's are already at .48.  Will need a pretty good pullback to get in sub 20. I think I ll go for some of the Jan 11's around 20.  The Jan 2014 12' are only around .28 right now.  That's a lot of time and pretty cheap.

Clint Eastwood

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2012, 07:51:10 AM »
Seer it looks like WIN has been on the decline since 2011.  Do you see this trend reversing in the coming year.  If so what has changed?

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2012, 08:44:09 AM »
I'm long here for a couple reasons...a ton of insider buys recently, 28 filings since may 11th ...I believe the earnings estimates are low the next 2 q's by the analyst's..they have had some good prs lately..new accounts etc..if you look at the 5 year more of a side to side pattern, obviously I think this level is near the bottom..they also did a upper level staff restructure, everything appears they are going the right way financially...hopefully it starts to show when they release at the end of the month..I'm good until the third week of january, so I'll have another earnings release in november or thereabouts..I'm looking for a pps of $12 or more by year end or hopefully sooner, 52 wk high 13.25....28 sec filings of insider buys since may 11th is why I am here in the first place...whatever they know, I like it  8)

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2012, 09:13:30 AM »
I'm long here for a couple reasons...a ton of insider buys recently, 28 filings since may 11th ...I believe the earnings estimates are low the next 2 q's by the analyst's..they have had some good prs lately..new accounts etc..if you look at the 5 year more of a side to side pattern, obviously I think this level is near the bottom..they also did a upper level staff restructure, everything appears they are going the right way financially...hopefully it starts to show when they release at the end of the month..I'm good until the third week of january, so I'll have another earnings release in november or thereabouts..I'm looking for a pps of $12 or more by year end or hopefully sooner, 52 wk high 13.25....28 sec filings of insider buys since may 11th is why I am here in the first place...whatever they know, I like it  8)

That is a ton of insider buying!  I m going to get some of the Jan 2014's  too. 

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 09:17:07 AM by Brown Recluse »

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2012, 10:02:46 AM »
It's a nice longer term play at this entry level...hoping to be 10 by this upcoming earnings release, close to 12 by the november earnings release, and if it runs after, I'll sell into it...so hopefully, my exit will be in november or sooner..looking to get some more at the end of this week, or early next week...I'll let you know..lot of open interest on those 2014 12's I see..bid of .25 is is way undervalued compared to other comparable stock options given 1 1/2 years to expiration...it all looks good on paper ....lol...hopefully it plays out the same... 8)

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2012, 10:12:22 AM »
Did you see the pivot Alerts Comtex , 6/19/12  I'm sure you did all ready, even with the pull back today, a little profit taking , after the last few days run . 10.01 on the lookout , then 10.34 resistance, and those insider buys you mention means something !! I like that the target price is at 11.32 with the present price of 9.87 . looking good on that report .  i must have read the % wrong the other day 1479 today? on vol of 71 C's. But everything looks great for today and tomorrow ..
     Play to WIN ...

Hey Wood congrats on becoming a full member!!  Thank you!

Clint Eastwood

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2012, 10:25:16 AM »
It's a nice longer term play at this entry level...hoping to be 10 by this upcoming earnings release, close to 12 by the november earnings release, and if it runs after, I'll sell into it...so hopefully, my exit will be in november or sooner..looking to get some more at the end of this week, or early next week...I'll let you know..lot of open interest on those 2014 12's I see..bid of .25 is is way undervalued compared to other comparable stock options given 1 1/2 years to expiration...it all looks good on paper ....lol...hopefully it plays out the same... 8)

I like what I see.  For the price of a good bottle of scotch and a decent cigar I can get a few calls and wait it out.. much bigger bang for my buck and it will last longer ;lol.  I like what I see on paper and S&P has a 12 month price target of 13.

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2012, 10:59:03 AM »
lol @ lasting longer... ;D we'll see what the recent earnings are here soon enough...not sure when the actual release is, scotty is calling for 7/30, but they pr'd a conf call for aug 9th...last year was aug 5th, so the 9th I guess ?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 11:01:45 AM by Seer58 »

Offline blackfin2

• Administrator First Class
  • It's how much you win when you win.
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2012, 11:41:19 AM »
Need to watch what the Jan calls do thurs and fri.

"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2012, 01:29:22 PM »
Need to watch what the Jan calls do thurs and fri.

Most def need to do that.  I'm going for the 10's if they come down a bit but I like the 11's and 12.50's  real cheap. 

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2012, 03:36:27 PM »
last trade in after hours was 9.89 way up....should have a nice open tomorrow...

Seer58

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2012, 08:46:48 AM »
already over 1m traded, market doesnt open for 45 min yet...

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
WIN
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2012, 10:47:28 AM »
Just picked up 3 calls at .42

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2012, 11:26:24 AM »
only .29 away from your price, with almost 6 months left...nice buy..pps was over 10 a week or so ago intraday..then pulled back..

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
WIN
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2012, 11:40:00 AM »
Yea I wanted to buy more and I will if it goes down. A little dca goes a long way.

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2012, 12:06:39 PM »
dca ?

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
WIN
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2012, 12:07:57 PM »
dca ?

Dollar cost averaging.

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2012, 12:15:43 PM »
didnt pick up on that thanks...yeah been looking myself at some more of the 11's at .15 or .16 to get my .18 level down..

Seer58

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2012, 12:27:19 PM »
back in the green now this afternoon..nice..bid is at .45 on your 10's now...49 on the ask..

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
WIN
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2012, 12:30:19 PM »
I just placed an order for 11's at .16 for 5 contracts

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2012, 01:08:08 PM »
on a nice run here...bunch of support on the bid, very little resistance on the ask...we could see 9.90 here today

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
WIN
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2012, 02:34:26 PM »
Got some 11's at .19

Clint Eastwood

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2012, 07:40:16 PM »
The more I research this company the more I interested I am.  Lots of insider buys  P/E is at a discount to the sector and projected growth for this year and next year are both 44%.  I m going to take a look at those 2014 Jan calls at 12 and 10.

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2012, 07:53:55 PM »
I don't think we have seen the reason yet either for all the insider buys...some good prs lately, but with all those insiders, has to be more to the story..held up good in after hours...

Offline wood

« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2012, 01:25:37 AM »
The more I research this company the more I interested I am.  Lots of insider buys  P/E is at a discount to the sector and projected growth for this year and next year are both 44%.  I m going to take a look at those 2014 Jan calls at 12 and 10.
I don't think we have seen the reason yet either for all the insider buys...some good prs lately, but with all those insiders, has to be more to the story..held up good in after hours...

This is a strong stock. I think we will see the  40 ++ cent plays , taking a little profit until we get to the week of 7/31..or until we hit 10.??  this thing  can do 40 cent in a day with no problem and more... those inside buys , as many as 4 buys a month for some of them , weekly buying , building into the fin report is what they know... lol.. as a guess.. lol ... buying at 9.90 and some at 10.++  they have the orange crop report i think .. lol ..  Good to see that .21 flash up now and again too .!!
 WIN Fever building Play to WIN ....  Great come back today down .15 and back to close  5+ .. strong play with the summer time blues and the big weekend still on ...

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2012, 06:01:41 AM »

This is a strong stock. I think we will see the  40 ++ cent plays , taking a little profit until we get to the week of 7/31..or until we hit 10.??  this thing  can do 40 cent in a day with no problem and more... those inside buys , as many as 4 buys a month for some of them , weekly buying , building into the fin report is what they know... lol.. as a guess.. lol ... buying at 9.90 and some at 10.++  they have the orange crop report i think .. lol ..  Good to see that .21 flash up now and again too .!!
 WIN Fever building Play to WIN ....  Great come back today down .15 and back to close  5+ .. strong play with the summer time blues and the big weekend still on ...

We will see what happens with the Jobs report today.  If the numbers are bad and the market turns down (including WIN) I am going to be picking up more of those calls. 

Clint Eastwood

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
WIN
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2012, 09:03:15 AM »
Looks like the market will be down time for more calls.

Clint Eastwood

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
WIN
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2012, 02:53:38 PM »
Picked up a few jan 14 12's at .28.  Pretty low premium for 1.5 years to expiration.

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2012, 04:06:48 PM »
pps was starting to come back at the end...28 great price with that much time left..plenty of room there..

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
WIN
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2012, 06:52:23 PM »
pps was starting to come back at the end...28 great price with that much time left..plenty of room there..

I tried to buy 4 contracts but there were only 3 on the ask at .28. After my trade went through the next ask was at .31.

Clint Eastwood

Offline wood

« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2012, 01:50:59 AM »
 nice to see that .20 up on ask. with buys ....  come .21, open vol. 1587  Jan. 13....
  price held a little better, down .03 cent, no vol today on the stock, looking for 10.00.
 in two weeks ..... wishing again lol....

Seer58

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2012, 08:46:46 AM »
the c's traded at .20 yesterday, was nice to see that...pps holding its own here...was hoping to see earnings players start coming in here soon and break through that 10 mark...still a month away...could happen easily...been a couple weeks since we have seen a pr...

Seer58

« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2012, 01:43:13 PM »
they pr'd another new account today, another school, with 2 campuses...

Seer58

« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2012, 01:07:30 PM »
knocking on the $10 door again...

Seer58

« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2012, 09:57:44 PM »
finally got a close over 10...I'm hoping for 10.50 by the earnings release in 3 weeks...