« Reply #320 on: October 02, 2012, 11:20:15 PM »
Thanks for the info!

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
Re: WIN
« Reply #321 on: October 02, 2012, 11:22:26 PM »
where did you get in at ?
A future event is a past event that hasn't happened yet. Today you are as old as you have ever been, and younger than you will ever be.

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
« Reply #322 on: October 03, 2012, 12:02:50 AM »
talked me back into siri, the jan 2.50's closed at .26...cancelled the wins, and put a bid in @.25 for some jan 2.50 siris...at .26, the real value with todays close is .12, so they are adding .14 for the time factor, at an entry of .25 at this level, with the time factor added in, my double should be around the 2.85-7 pps range(if it goes the right way...lol)...this liberty thing when it happens officially could be the spike merrill lynch is talking about...
A future event is a past event that hasn't happened yet. Today you are as old as you have ever been, and younger than you will ever be.

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
« Reply #323 on: October 03, 2012, 06:00:29 PM »
this win pr today about the earnings, saying they will come in at .09, estimate was .13...hasn't been officially released, anybody else see that pr ? Sales/revenue had a nice gain...

Offline Brown Recluse

• The Founder of this forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #324 on: October 04, 2012, 06:34:14 AM »
this win pr today about the earnings, saying they will come in at .09, estimate was .13...hasn't been officially released, anybody else see that pr ? Sales/revenue had a nice gain...

I did not see that.. that cant be good?
Ok update.. Eps down because of recent company changes and acquisitions?  Do like that sales and such are increasing!  Better get that info out now than to have a surprise downturn in the earnings when the q comes out.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:17:34 AM by Brown Recluse »
Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
« Reply #325 on: October 04, 2012, 06:42:23 PM »
never did get filled on those jan siris yesterday, cancelled and picked up some ge nov 24 calls today @ .18...pete najarian on cnbc said he looks for ge to go up "a lot"...win sales were great, gardner said they are reinvestng in those interviews, thus lower income, green again today, they still haven't had that gamebreaker pr yet, the official release should be the first week of november with the earnings...from that pr  "Total revenues and sales for the six months ended June 30, 2012 were $3.08 billion, compared to $2.05 billion for the same period ended June 30, 2011."

Offline SeerII

• Global Moderator
  • Drinks $$$ or bust !
« Reply #326 on: October 04, 2012, 08:44:16 PM »
win up another .05 in after market..those revenue numbers pretty positive, plus they are reinvesting for the future, with the green, market looks to be buying into it...they haven't announced any new accounts for awhile...that seems overdue..

Offline blackfin2

• Administrator First Class
  • It's how much you win when you win.
« Reply #327 on: October 08, 2012, 09:44:29 AM »
A nice PR announcing better switching and connections.  Don't know if it will help in this down market today.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline wood

« Reply #328 on: December 05, 2012, 12:02:11 PM »
  anyone still alive  to WIN .. lol ,.. looks like Win has lifted off the bottom and could be ready to run .... news starting to come today .. Piper Jaffray downgrade a week ago...8.31 ... today 8.51  up 2.3 % ..... 1.5 hours ago  new target price of 10.44...
 just a little news ,,, but I'm thinking the puts have made some money .. and now the calls can run again... any thoughts. lol....  Jan. 11.00@.04 with no bid. 10.@.05 with no bid, 9. @.09 ask.07....  i like the Feb. 16 ...Call 10.@ .05 bid .03... 1042% open int...
9.00 's @ .14 bid.11...  EOY, price up I'm thinking . anybody out there.. major Tom , to ground control, come back, anyone out there ....lol.. 

Offline Brown Recluse

• The Founder of this forum
  • Administrator
WIN
« Reply #329 on: December 05, 2012, 12:14:30 PM »
I'm still here wishing I got out when I was up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Offline wood

« Reply #330 on: December 05, 2012, 12:48:56 PM »
I'm still here wishing I got out when I was up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i read that wrong,   well i think we are going to make a year end run... i  had to run to get out, it hit so hard and fast..   ya .42  was peak....  4Q going to be better and price to 10.00 again,, then the money will be there ... that's why I'm looking at it again.
   rebound on the way ............bottom done ........ play to WIN.......

Offline wood

« Reply #331 on: December 12, 2012, 01:31:08 PM »
  WIN...   making some moves lately , coming back??? upgraded by S&P ,, news yesterday and today . pivot alerts, market movers,comtex, award from Frosh & Sullivan