* Top ticker

Author Topic: BBDA  (Read 12410 times)

Offline blackfin2

• Administrator First Class
  • It's how much you win when you win.
Re: BBDA
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2012, 11:33:13 AM »
Amagra LLC,  Looked it up, doesn't seem legit.  Google says they import crap from China.?

Doesn't look like a distributor.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline blackfin2

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2012, 04:04:36 PM »
235M traded today.  About 1.5M clams tossed around.

Was a high as .0097 this morning.  Settled back down over the day to .0063.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 04:12:59 PM by blackfin2 »
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline blkjk7

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2012, 04:08:25 PM »
Glad I'm just playing with lotto money.... :)

Offline blackfin2

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2012, 06:51:55 PM »
 Closed at .0077 today on 130M volume.

"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline blkjk7

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2012, 10:26:42 AM »
BBDA had another PR this a.m.  I only have some "lotto" money in this and after reading this and the last PR I'm going to leave it at that.  I say that because the PR's seem to be written by someone that is in high school and not very professional.  Just my opinion. 

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2012, 12:48:39 PM »
Yea...the PR was cheesy.

I'm enjoying watching this.  Flooded with PR's.

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2012, 12:53:31 PM »
Called the TA agent today.....just got off the phone.....

Madison Stock Transfer Inc.

Transfer Agent
1688 East 16th St
Brooklyn, NY, 11229
718-627-4453

A/S

Current O/S

cheers
mudd
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 01:04:10 PM by muddhole »

Offline easternohio

• NTEK FRCN ATTD HJOE
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2012, 02:54:25 PM »
Thanks for the info mudd.

Offline blackfin2

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2012, 08:18:52 PM »
BBDA is almost at the max on O/S.   But, the company has been able to secure conventional financing ever since the Walmart deal.  The CEO is quoted saying that using shares to finance the company are over.  He further stated that they would be buying back shares in near term.

I have no idea if he is full of shit or not.

The stock closed at .009 on friday, and it wouldn't surprise me if it gained or lost half of that on Monday.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2012, 04:07:52 PM »
This stock is goin crazy.

Made it to a penny.

Offline blackfin2

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2012, 04:18:40 PM »
I can't believe it hit .01 at the close. 
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline matthews417

• It's lonely at the top but you eat better.
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2012, 05:27:42 PM »
After hours has it at 0097 and i think its safe to say we see a significant drop at the bell with all the stop orders at .01...hopefully im wrong. If this stock can maintain 5-10% per day over the next 3 days Friday could be one of those rare penny stock glory stories...

Offline blackfin2

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2012, 04:22:38 PM »
Was as high as .0144 today.   Still, the .0137 close is a 37% gain for the day.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline Robnzen

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2012, 04:31:06 PM »
Yeah Black, how far do you think this thing can go?  I like what CEO had to say on the radio interview

Offline blackfin2

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2012, 04:51:22 PM »
Rob,

I really don't know.  I haven't looked around yet to see if this is being pumped.  It is an amazing gain in such a short time frame.

I'm going to hang on for awhile, and set a stop limit.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2012, 04:56:26 PM »
I still have no money in this.  I'm amazed at the popularity.  If I did have money in it as of 1-2 weeks ago....I would have sold it by now.  I would be too scared to be a long on it.

Kudos to those here invested in it.

Offline matthews417

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2012, 05:09:38 AM »
I bought 650,000 @ .0036. Sold 200,000 @ .0071. Won't sell again until .025. I have no promoters on this and by doing DD it looks like they are on the brink of signing a big deal in Europe. Would hate to cash in early and see this thing do something unreal...but yeah Mudd it sure is scary to watch these dips lol. However, there's another triangle forming on the chart..... :)

Offline blackfin2

« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2012, 04:29:05 PM »
Closed at a 24% gain for the day......I have no idea why it keeps climbing.  Speechless.

.017   WTF
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline Robnzen

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2012, 04:42:45 PM »
Awesome, making up for ATT< bs

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2012, 09:47:42 AM »
Gross.

I saw the video of the CEO in 2010 when he explained the R/S of 1000/1.  Now seeing the PPS drop and alot of people gonna get burned hard and fast.  Sickening.

Maybe it will go back up...who knows....looks like hell right now.

Offline blackfin2

« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2012, 10:08:09 AM »
I jumped off the ship at .0165 two days ago.  It was a lower volume day and I thought it was a good time.

Pure luck.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2012, 10:12:00 AM »
I have no money in this but the whole thing really bothers me.  I truly feel that CEO is a scammer.

Offline dwj

• "i shall return.....to ROOL!"
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2012, 10:17:32 AM »
Bottom really fallin outta this one....got little in this.....gettin out when u did Black was a good move

Offline Brown Recluse

• The Founder of this forum
  • Administrator
BBDA
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2012, 11:05:54 AM »
Black can I say I told you so lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Offline Robnzen

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2012, 11:48:10 AM »
Really guys!  I have more faith in BBDA than ATTD.  flipped and made a couple grand.  I see more product in the SC area and WAY more CEO/investor contact than what Roy has given.

Offline muddhole

• Mudd
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2012, 12:05:54 PM »
Really guys!  I have more faith in BBDA than ATTD.  flipped and made a couple grand.  I see more product in the SC area and WAY more CEO/investor contact than what Roy has given.

I would consider it a great flipper instead of a long for now. Until some numbers came up I might change my mind.

Offline matthews417

« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2012, 05:37:23 AM »
Message from CEO:

The Company isnít selling any more stock. So, the markets are on their own; this is a speculative market. I canít change that. We will be doing audits when we get to that point; probably be by the end of the year at the same time we decided how and how much to start our buy back.
As far as Blogs & IHUB: I have said it a hundred times; if the investors we have use these forums for their DD, I canít change that. We have an open door policy when it comes to investor visitors. We are growing faster and faster every day. I will not engage in a battle with those who hide behind a veil of secrecy, nor will I spend our resources trying to fight them. They are a band of organized criminals, and it is the FEDs job to regulate.
As far as distributors, we have had and always will have those who come, and those who go. Most of them havenít even been announced. Mainly because too many times, annoying unproductive calls from claimed shareholders have caused us irreparable harm and it has been costly in some cases.
I can tell you this: There has never been an announced distributor that didnít have a trial distribution, exclusive contract, partnership or some level of commitment to us at some level.
I can also tell you, I deal with senior level people that sometimes take months to get these deals implemented (this is often the case). Heck, with Walgreens its taken years, but we do have our vendor number.
In the first year and a half, we had to beat down doors on the distribution; but now they are beating ours down. This is why I have no time to discuss this at lengthÖ
As far as DLR, it has been public info forever. DLR owns all the marks, DLR is a private company with 30% of its equity owned by Bebida Beverage. IT MAKES $1.00 per year and has licensed all the products, including the long established and profitable Potencia Brands to Bebida Beverage. (I could easily have kept it separate). EVERY contract is with Bebida Beverage Company; including manufacturing, raw materials, production, distribution, shipping, marketing, etc.
Bebida Beverage Co owns 100% equity of BeBevCo Holdings, which owns our facility & transportation (trucks)Ö
ALTHOUGH not complete, Bebida Beverage Co Euro- ASIA will be a Slovak CoÖ (private, not public) It will be 30% owned by USA Bebida Beverage Co. That entity will buy all of the drinks for the planet from Bebida Beverage co USA. These two entities will basically split the margin; USA will get profit for production and shipping (about 50% profit). BeBevCo EA will get about 50% for marketing and brand management throughout the continent.
In closing, I am the only CEO speaking at Global Beverage Conferences about the rapidly expanding category of relaxation drinks. We are the first and only relaxation drink chosen by Walmart. We have grown over 100% in Q-3 over Q-2Ö
The stock like the ocean will settle; if it goes down itís a buyerís opportunity, if it goes up itís a sellerís opportunity. I guess it really comes down to where somebody wants to beÖ I believe I have proven that we wonít be outworked, we cleaned up an enormous mess of this company and we have the best product in the world. I donít have the luxury or the desire to get outÖ We are on a path to hundreds of millions of dollars in business and thatís where Iím looking.
BW

Offline jewelerbrad

• Advisor
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2012, 05:46:02 AM »
Message from CEO:

The Company isnít selling any more stock. So, the markets are on their own; this is a speculative market. I canít change that. We will be doing audits when we get to that point; probably be by the end of the year at the same time we decided how and how much to start our buy back.
As far as Blogs & IHUB: I have said it a hundred times; if the investors we have use these forums for their DD, I canít change that. We have an open door policy when it comes to investor visitors. We are growing faster and faster every day. I will not engage in a battle with those who hide behind a veil of secrecy, nor will I spend our resources trying to fight them. They are a band of organized criminals, and it is the FEDs job to regulate.
As far as distributors, we have had and always will have those who come, and those who go. Most of them havenít even been announced. Mainly because too many times, annoying unproductive calls from claimed shareholders have caused us irreparable harm and it has been costly in some cases.
I can tell you this: There has never been an announced distributor that didnít have a trial distribution, exclusive contract, partnership or some level of commitment to us at some level.
I can also tell you, I deal with senior level people that sometimes take months to get these deals implemented (this is often the case). Heck, with Walgreens its taken years, but we do have our vendor number.
In the first year and a half, we had to beat down doors on the distribution; but now they are beating ours down. This is why I have no time to discuss this at lengthÖ
As far as DLR, it has been public info forever. DLR owns all the marks, DLR is a private company with 30% of its equity owned by Bebida Beverage. IT MAKES $1.00 per year and has licensed all the products, including the long established and profitable Potencia Brands to Bebida Beverage. (I could easily have kept it separate). EVERY contract is with Bebida Beverage Company; including manufacturing, raw materials, production, distribution, shipping, marketing, etc.
Bebida Beverage Co owns 100% equity of BeBevCo Holdings, which owns our facility & transportation (trucks)Ö
ALTHOUGH not complete, Bebida Beverage Co Euro- ASIA will be a Slovak CoÖ (private, not public) It will be 30% owned by USA Bebida Beverage Co. That entity will buy all of the drinks for the planet from Bebida Beverage co USA. These two entities will basically split the margin; USA will get profit for production and shipping (about 50% profit). BeBevCo EA will get about 50% for marketing and brand management throughout the continent.
In closing, I am the only CEO speaking at Global Beverage Conferences about the rapidly expanding category of relaxation drinks. We are the first and only relaxation drink chosen by Walmart. We have grown over 100% in Q-3 over Q-2Ö
The stock like the ocean will settle; if it goes down itís a buyerís opportunity, if it goes up itís a sellerís opportunity. I guess it really comes down to where somebody wants to beÖ I believe I have proven that we wonít be outworked, we cleaned up an enormous mess of this company and we have the best product in the world. I donít have the luxury or the desire to get outÖ We are on a path to hundreds of millions of dollars in business and thatís where Iím looking.
BW

Where was the message originated?

Offline Thunder Up

« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2012, 06:31:48 AM »
Never trust anyone who doesn't indent paragraphs

Offline matthews417

« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2012, 10:51:12 AM »
Hahaha that just made my day lol

Offline easternohio

• NTEK FRCN ATTD HJOE
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2012, 08:45:51 PM »
The local ma and pop grocery store  put this display of neuro in about 3 weeks ago. I usually go to this store once a day. Neuro sleep has been refilled twice now in that span of time. To my calculations 28 bottles. As you can see only two left second shelf up from the floor. It seems to be selling more than the others with this display. One of the c-stores in town also sells neuro and the sleep is selling there too. Bbda koma is not available here yet. I have nothing invested in  bbda right now but plan too. If sleep is selling then I take it koma is too jmo. Glta

Offline blackfin2

« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2012, 09:36:03 PM »
East,

I'm in ankle deep with BBDA.  Everywhere I go here in Texas the Neuro on the shelf and selling.

I too, can only assume that Koma is enjoying the same sales rate.

Let's hope ATTD and BBDA take the market by storm.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline easternohio

• NTEK FRCN ATTD HJOE
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2012, 09:53:58 PM »
Black they might just do that. I hope rgw gets goin first so I got a fistfull of dollars to throw at bbda. And hell who knows maybe even a few dollars more!:D