* Top ticker

Get your Phase III Recovery at P3Drinks.com

Author Topic: Fantasy Football League?  (Read 50627 times)

Offline jewelerbrad

• Advisor
Fantasy Football League?
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2012, 06:33:44 PM »
Zod, smell my fingers

Offline dwj

• "i shall return.....to ROOL!"
Re: Fantasy Football League?
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2012, 06:40:04 PM »
P.R. From general Zod:7/16/12----National distribution

General Zod has signed Aaron rodgers to represent the Zod Squad as quarterback. He will distribute the football to various teammates weekly throughout the National Football League

The Zod Squad is an innovative and aggressive fantasy football franchise. they have been participating in fantasy football leagues since 2002. The General has been credited with winning 4 championships including back to back in the 2006-2007 seasons.

with the general's prolific track record of trash talk and Rodger's prolific passing stats, the Zod Squad should be the top Franchise in this Market .........AP
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 07:05:16 PM by dwj »

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2012, 07:13:53 PM »

Does this come to anyone else's mind whenever they read DWJ's posts?

Offline blackfin2

• Administrator First Class
  • It's how much you win when you win.
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2012, 09:03:25 PM »
hahahhahhahahhaha
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline wood

« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2012, 10:27:54 AM »
Well, nice pick up off the waivers board ROY BOY!!... A FAT finger put him there ,very lucky. Wanted to get him back, a long 3 day to wait .!! Now he's giving me the middle finger back!! ... won't happen again ...maybe you run him ,when we play !!.....
        GLTA on your season ALL....... lol.....Looks like a tough road, For the Gorky Torpedoes!!  But have some insider info ... So we'll see how it plays out..
                  More to come , talk your trash Fools......... ya,,,,,YA  Fools...... 

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2012, 10:47:58 AM »
Ha I was wondering why you dropped Greene... he will be a very good backup/flex player for me :) If you want him back, there is always the trade option... along with green I have green-ellis, a quality tight end(fred davis) and a very solid defense(Jets) if anyone is interested :) I'd mostly be after a higher RB or a WR.

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2012, 10:58:49 AM »
I suppose another couple that i would be willin to package up in a trade would be the WRs Antonio Brown, Percy Harvin and Steve Smith.

Offline wood

« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2012, 11:08:31 AM »
always looking, maybe a trade or two up the road. I'll be ready for any improvements
 with some trading coming up...  who else as a carrot hanging out there.....

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2012, 02:03:30 PM »
Aight folks here is a full list of people I am willing to trade. Willing to package a couple of these fellers up if ya need.
Would like in return: higher end WR or RB Somebody make me an offer :D

WR Percy Harvin
WR Steve Smith
WR Antonio Brown
WR Michael Floyd

RB Shonn Greene
RB Benjarvus Green-Ellis

TE Fred Davis
TE Jermichael Finley

De New York Jets

Seer58

« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2012, 05:34:13 PM »
you just picked up shonn green and now you want to trade him already ?  8)

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2012, 06:37:24 PM »
Haha! Gotta pick up worth when it's there He was a definate upgrade from Peyton Hillis and a better flex player on my team than Steve smith! Soooo if i can package him up for a better player! Then away he goes! ;)

Seer58

« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2012, 07:00:34 PM »
haha..very nice pickup...I loved this guy when he was with the Hawkeyes, he was a monster there...a local athlete from around here got a football scholarship to Iowa 4 years ago, he's a kicker, should start for Iowa this year he is a 5th year senior I believe, red shirted his 2nd year..set a hawkeye record for most points scored as a freshman...for some reason, Ferentz hasn't been playing him...so I have been following the hawkeyes close ever since...I tried claiming him too last week, got an email from the league  somebody else got shonn greene that had a lower waiver rating...lol...nice pickup...take a look at our squad and make black and me an offer...

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2012, 09:25:43 PM »
Thanks, hm.... what would you need for Fred Jackson? Perhaps something like swap our running backs Shonn Green for Fred Jackson? And i'd throw in some compensation for you getting the lesser running back by filling your dire need at WR with Antonio Brown.

Seer58

« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2012, 09:54:36 PM »
Reggie Wayne and Andrew Luck lookin good in warm ups, mini camp, from the highlights I have seen on tv...Devin Hester is a fantasy football stat machine..picked him up last week...we're holding our own at wr...will take it up with black..preseason just a few weeks away...

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2012, 10:29:14 PM »
Don't get me wrong, Hester is a beast... but he is not a fantasy beast. His biggest worth is on the Chicago Defense because you get his kick returns. Last year Hester averaged about 2 Fantasy points per game. He had 2 games of 6 points, 1 of 15 points and 6 games where he had 0 fantasy points. However, with Marshall on the team now, he could become a lot more valuable if teams start to focus on Marshall... But knowing Cutler and his love for Marshall, he will try to squeeze the ball to him any time he can.

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2012, 10:34:22 PM »
Did he happen to be injured last year??

Seer58

« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2012, 11:12:21 PM »
The whole Bears season ended when Cutler got knocked out halfway though it...they were lookin good until then..

Offline dwj

« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2012, 11:54:34 PM »
bears were 7-3 when he went down...........then lost 5 of 6. Offensive Line should be better and addition of Marshall should free up others

Offline jewelerbrad

• Advisor
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2012, 01:37:11 AM »
Well....I need a good WR.  I'm willing to put up DeMarco Murray

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2012, 09:21:49 AM »
I'm down for Murray if you can fiind anyone on my team you want, take a look!
My first proposal would be my receiver Steve smith. He becomes your best receiver and lets you knock Crabtree off the end.
Smith Ranked 13
Kenny Britt ranked 23
and steve johnson 26
Crabtree ranked 42
Let me know!

Offline jewelerbrad

• Advisor
Fantasy Football League?
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2012, 09:38:21 AM »
I'll let you know later today.  At work right now

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2012, 09:42:02 AM »
Sounds good sir.

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2012, 09:59:54 AM »
Also,
Seer and Black, when I looked at your team I couldn't help but notice your guy's names! And when you put them in the order that they are in you end up with this....

Offline blackfin2

• Administrator First Class
  • It's how much you win when you win.
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2012, 10:24:19 AM »
hahahahaha.    Tim the tool man Allen

Now we just need Wilson, and Jill.
"I'm your Hucklebearer."

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2012, 10:28:06 AM »
Haha Tim Taylor I think was the characters name but Tim Allen was the actor, What you really need is a Jonathan, a Taylor and a Thomas! That would really throw it over the top.

Offline jewelerbrad

• Advisor
Fantasy Football League?
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2012, 10:17:44 AM »
Sounds good sir.

Done and waiting for you to accept

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2012, 06:26:40 PM »
Accepted last night. Should go through on the 24th.

Offline wood

« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2012, 01:54:13 PM »
 Well here we go, training camp starting for all team by Monday. I hope a few of the better teams,, lol.... Break a wheel or two off by opening day... lol .... High Profile Wheels that is ....lol....  Opening day is a wedsday Sept. 5th,... Seer and Blacks man Peyton Manning starts it off, we'll all see the Super Star , Has he gotten it back? Will the Pit D ruff him up . or 3 TD's and he's back .. Will be interresting to see what will come ......  The torpedoes a no where team ......, Will be taking bets , and hoping a lot of wheels bust off 1st week out ... lmao ... Zod .... Where you going with that rag tag team of yours!!!....  I suggest all teams count they total TD's and total yards for a all around pic.... Because if any of your Stars,.. go down your hurting big time , Now my lowly team has 198 total TD's  ,, the most of all teams..... yes.... I know its the starter that count ,,, lol.... but Broking Wheels help...lol.... O Ya, i also have most total yards ...  by over 4000yds  ,,,,, but my boys don't look good on paper rankings.... lol  ...  Just thought I'd start a little... sump up !!!   

Bronco Nagurski,  The  Gorky torpedoes...
                   PS.... that is all .....  more to come.... lmao .....  Ha ,ha !!!

Offline wood

« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2012, 02:17:03 PM »
  To all other team managers ... were sorry about Bronco's comments, he's getting a little older now ,and we try to keep him in the back room , but sometimes he gets out ..... Again sorry about bronco's comments ... good luck on your season to all ...

The Torpedoes   

Offline dwj

« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2012, 03:22:21 PM »
the Torpedoes will suffer for those comments. you will quickly take back those words after I dismantle and make an example of my first opponent....YES......When I easily take Brown Down, ALL Will KNEEL Before Zod

Offline dwj

« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2012, 04:54:29 PM »
p.s. to all you other owners.....do not take your drubbings personally....this is only business

Seer58

« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2012, 05:23:39 PM »
td passes left and right at mile high all season...the best shot any of you have is when denver has their bye week...it's the nda robots in a romp...just a matter of who takes 2nd place...you guys can squabble over that, me and black will be in our rocking chairs on the front porch polishing the trophy... 8)

Offline wood

« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2012, 02:22:34 AM »
i want to see at least 14 td's to Decker from Peyton , and run him for 1500 yds please .
 then the Drinks are on me in Vegas for Seer and Black ...  lol...    or more if you man can throw the Ball ........   

Offline wood

« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2012, 12:52:01 PM »
News out that Decker and Peyton are clicking like old pros together, just as i thought. Decker to become #1 receiver for the Gorky torpedoes !!!   15 td's thanks Robots ...... on the.... NEWS WIRE..... Dez Bryant ,, DAL.. WR...Cowboys, don't believe he will be distracted by the misdemeanor family Violence charge for allegedly chokeing his Mother.... LMAO.... more good news for the torpedoes .... lol.. later ....
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 01:10:21 PM by wood tic »

Offline jewelerbrad

• Advisor
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2012, 12:56:02 PM »
News out that Decker and Peyton are clicking like old pros together, just as i thought. Decker to become #1 receiver for the Gorky torpedoes !!!   15 td's thanks Robots ...... on the.... NEWS WIRE..... Dez Bryant ,, DAL.. WR...Cowboys, don't believe he will be distracted by the misdemeanor family Violence charge for allegedly choching his Mother.... LMAO.... more good news for the torpedoes .... lol.. later ....

I saw that.  I had to drop Royal because it looks like Kevin Smith is looking good. I'm too damn heavy on the RB's now though....screw it. 

Offline wood

« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2012, 01:03:45 PM »
I'm heavy on the running backs too, but mine go both ways the catch and the run ... when the running backs get ruffed up you may have trading power later on in the season .. that's my take for now ..

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2012, 01:03:59 PM »
Haha I am super heavy on the RB front now that I picked up Best... 6 of em now... if o'l Jahvid gets the green light he can do great things. 

Offline jewelerbrad

• Advisor
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2012, 01:07:39 PM »
Haha I am super heavy on the RB front now that I picked up Best... 6 of em now... if o'l Jahvid gets the green light he can do great things.

Yeah, I wasn't willing to risk it, which is why I dropped Best in favor of Ridley.

Offline wood

« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2012, 01:08:46 PM »
Dez,.... its OK you choke your MOM ... everyone dose that .....lmao.... its ok ...

Offline Jakeaune

« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2012, 01:16:00 PM »
Yeah it will suck if he doesn't get the okay to go... but he has a lot more of an upside than Michael Floyd who might not even be a starter over there with the Cards... so it was a no brainer for me.