* Top ticker

Author Topic: THLD  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Brown Recluse

• The Founder of this forum
  • Administrator
THLD
« on: July 08, 2012, 06:32:02 AM »
Here is one that I had added to my watch list but have not researched.  All I know is the stock price is going up!

Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of drugs targeting the microenvironment of solid tumors as novel treatments for patients living with cancer. The Company's hypoxia activated prodrug (HAP) product candidates, including TH-302, are designed to specifically target the hypoxic microenvironment of tumors by selective activation of the prodrug to release a potent cytotoxin. Its focus is on product candidates for the treatment of patients with cancer. Its clinical development efforts are focused on TH-302, for which it has worldwide marketing rights. TH-302 is in Phase I, Phase I/II and Phase II clinical trials. In June 2010, it reported updated results from the Phase I monotherapy trial of TH-302, including updated data in patients with metastatic melanoma and small-cell lung cancer (SCLC).
Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

Re: THLD
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 11:21:50 AM »
from their q..."Revenue. We recognized a total of $0.3 million in the three months ended March 31, 2012 from the amortization of the $25 million upfront payment received and $32.5 million milestone payments earned payments, including a $20 million milestone payment based on positive results from its randomized Phase 2 trial in pancreatic cancer, from our collaboration with Merck."
I like the fact they are working with Merck..going to look into this one more, in the q they also talk about raising more funds possibly through the equity market, do you know the a/s and current o/s for this one ?

Offline Brown Recluse

• The Founder of this forum
  • Administrator
THLD
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 11:27:46 AM »
Shares outstanding is 54.5 million don't know the a/s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood