* Top ticker

Author Topic: PCYC  (Read 1837 times)

Offline Brown Recluse

• The Founder of this forum
  • Administrator
PCYC
« on: July 08, 2012, 06:34:30 AM »
Here is one that I had added to my watch list but have not researched.  All I know is the stock price is going up just like THLD.  Maybe a place to put some ATTD profits.

Pharmacyclics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing small-molecule drugs for the treatment of cancer and immune mediated diseases. The Company's clinical development and product candidates are small-molecule enzyme inhibitors designed to target biochemical pathways involved in human diseases. As of June 30, 2011, it had three drug candidates under clinical development and a number of preclinical molecules. This includes an inhibitor of Bruton's tyrosine kinase (Btk) (PCI-32765) in Phase II studies in hematologic malignancies; a Btk inhibitor lead optimization program targeting autoimmune indications, an inhibitor of Factor VIIa (PCI-27483) in a Phase II clinical trial in pancreatic cancer, and a histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor (PCI-24781) in Phase I and II clinical trials in solid tumors and hematological malignancies as of June 30, 2011.
Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

Re: PCYC
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 11:11:31 AM »
up 97% since may...how high you think it can go, or are you looking at puts..high options premiums for this one..

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
PCYC
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 11:30:36 AM »
Idk just look at these 2 this morning and wanted to share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.

Clint Eastwood

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 07:50:54 PM »
Here is the Reuters Report.

Clint Eastwood

Seer58

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 08:02:55 PM »
what a great report...very thorough...high estimate pps is 80..it is right about at the analysts mean right now..

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 08:06:39 PM »
what a great report...very thorough...high estimate pps is 80..it is right about at the analysts mean right now..

Yea there is more info in their than I know what to do with.  I want to know why their earnings were so high in Q2 and the estimates for the next few qs are negative.  If you have scotty then you have access to this report.

Clint Eastwood

Offline Agent177

BBDA
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 08:53:34 AM »
This stock is worth looking into, IMO. Has been on the move with rumored good PR on the horizon.

Offline Brown Recluse

• Administrator
PCYC
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 10:13:47 AM »
I might pick up some on Friday.  I m concerned that the earnings estimates for the next few q's are negative.  Note sure if the pps can handle that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clint Eastwood